SOCIAL MEDIA


Dancing Deer Mountain

Saturday, November 6, 2010


I found "The Perfect Location" for Nicole's and Bryan's Wedding, on July 30, 2011. These are photos that I took of Dancing Deer Mountain. This is a private residence, that has this wonderful place for weddings and other events. It is so perfect....I love it. The lower photo is of the walk for the bride to make her entrance. There will be chairs on the grass, and the deck area at the bottom of the slope will be beautifully arranged. There are enough trees to nicely shade the area for a July wedding, so it will be comfortable for everyone.
Check out their website. Dancingdeermountain. The location is a few miles from Junction City, Oregon. There were actually deer there when hubby and I visited.

I am so happy that this site was available. :)