SOCIAL MEDIA


To Choose

Monday, November 15, 2010
Yes, sometimes it may be easy to let go of restraint and make silly, or "bad" choices. Like food, it is so easy to let go and have whatever....a huge piece of cake for a meal. I believe that there are times to live like that. I haven't baked anything sweet in a long time....and really craved a piece of cake....so I let myself go and really enjoyed the special treat. I chose wisely to take care of myself and to love myself. I have had times in my life when I beat myself up over choices...it was truely terrible. I had depression to go along with it, not a good time. I have been receiving daily messages from the Brave Girls Club for about a year now. Those messages can be extremely mind opening. I have learned from my nearly 59 years, that I should be kind and gentle to myself. I am practicing this belief for a while now... and I find a peacefulness with it.

Be Kind and Gentle to Yourself.