SOCIAL MEDIA


Happy New Year 2011

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It is a pretty snowy day here on the farm. I welcome the new year and am looking forward to the Brave Girls Club online class. Here is a quote from their online email. I have been doing my best to do this myself.
.
DO IT ANYWAY.
DREAM anyway.
Fly anyway. OK?
No more waiting.
Do it anyway.
.
2010 was part of my journey to live my life the way I want, and I think this path will continue for me. I don't want to do anything terrible... I am tired of the way things are, kind of like having the same flavor of ice cream every time...I have power over me. I have been successful, and I am happy.
What am I waiting for anyway? DO it anyway.
This blog has been important part of my inner changes. I have been expressing myself, and am experiencing subtle and transformative changes. I am a Brave Girl, a Farmgirl, and have found a beautiful, wonderful woman under an armor of old beliefs. I can have and wear nice clothes, jewelry, hair, etc. Why shouldn't I? I am making decisions for myself to be happy, fulfilled, and joyous. It is great!