SOCIAL MEDIA


Pioneer Woman Cooks

Tuesday, March 22, 2011


I just got this cookbook. I highly recommend it. Why?  I is filled with wonderful photos, and step by step photos of the recipes. It is really great for leading us through cooking,  you know how sometimes it is a challenge...not knowing if your doing it right. I am a self taught cook, and not very good. 


It is  full of photos, and I love that. Photos from Ree's life, and family. I feel like I know her.


I was just remembering back when I was working full-time, getting home after picking up dear daughter. Hubby was late..all the time. I had to just grit my teeth and put something good on the table.  Maybe that is why I just don't care to cook much anymore. Of course, mister picky, is another reason.
By golly, he kills these animals, and he is going to eat them.



This cookbook is fun, and I am really looking forward to making some of the food. The first one that I am making is Comfort Meatballs. Update...wow, we really liked these!


This book retails for $27.50, but I got it for under $20 at Walmart. I like that too....good price!