SOCIAL MEDIA


Taking my Audi TT on a Triangle Lake Roadtrip, Highway 36 in the Coast Range.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Here she is - My 2001 Audi TT Roadster, "Hottie"

Highway 36 follows closely to this stream, Lake Creek.

There are many of these covered bridges when I drive backroads, and byways.

A small waterfall along Lake Creek.

An old tractor along the road, circa 1940's.

A peaceful place on the stream, it is just made for wading on a hot day.


I made this 5 hour round trip last week, on a 95 degree day. The trip has been on my to do list for several years, this was my first time across Highway 36. It was so nice... hardly any other drivers on the road. It is pretty shady, so with the top down I was enjoying the weather. I recommend this trip to my friends.  I think that it will be beautiful in about 6 weeks, when the leaves are all bright yellow, orange and red.  I may do it again, and bring someone with me.