SOCIAL MEDIA


I just love to wear pretty scarves!

Saturday, November 26, 2011
Ladies have loved scarves for centuries!

There is a look for every women!

 
I just adore the wonderful tie on this model!
I having been enjoying the color, fun, style, and beauty of wonderful scarves for the past few years.  I think that the right accessories will finish an outfit. Hey....I am almost 60 and we are not too old to wear this look. There are so many ways to tie a scarf, and looking around the Internet I have looked at many sites that show interesting  and different ways to tie one on for your own style. Check out Tip Junkie for 12 trendy ways to tie a scarf. I like to go to Ross for scarves, the price is good, and there are many colors/styles.  Go forth and enjoy the scarf!  Your outfit will go from OK to Wow! You will like it. I promise.