SOCIAL MEDIA


Updates on this very rainy day

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I thought that maybe it is time to update you about some of my projects that I have posted.

  • I have managed to relearn knitting.  I am making mistakes as I am practicing. I purchased some needles at the thrift store, and some yarn to practice with. I just keep knitting until I am doing it right. I found free knitting patterns at All Free Knitting.
  • Cooking for Hubby has ceased, he is on an extreme diet.
  • My fingernails are looking terrific with the OPI nail products. I recommend the products, they are working for me. I not doing much dish washing...and that makes a big improvement.
  • I found that Michaels art and craft store carries a line of craft paint that works well on leather and plastics. Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylics. 
  • I am practicing with my camera. 
  • I am finishing some sewing projects! Yeah...happy about that one.
  • I am working on the cleaning out stuff and tossing it or giving it away.
  • Planning for a family gathering on Jan 28th.
  • Planning for house guests coming for the weekend.
  • I got a new drivers license today, with a new photo. Oregon is making us prove our citizenship with Passports, and SSN verification.
  • I stopped by my friend Jonathan's shop Junk Monkey. He is so talented, and remakes old jewelry into beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces.  I wanted to learn how he puts the items together. I want to make myself an Oregon Ducks bracelet from odds and ends, into a unique, personalized, wow, I did that myself.