SOCIAL MEDIA


The Fluff in My Life

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have come to the conclusion that I am spending too much time looking at the fluff in my life, and not taking much time making sure that I am on the right path, and working on my goals and desires...my mission.


Fluff - the activities that take over..when you really need to focus on other things. Examples - TV, Internet, Reading, Sleeping, Watching it Rain...you get the idea. This is a personal thing, everyone is different.


Before I retired from the US Forest Service things were very different. I could barely keep up with the important activities...there was literally no fluff.


My time is not going to last forever. This was brought home to me last week, when a girlfriend, who is also 60 yrs old, had a stroke. She will eventually get better... My focus is on Fluff, now I am going on a Lo-Fluff diet...just cutting back to a reasonable amount.  Think about the concept...what is your Fluff?