SOCIAL MEDIA


Infiniti Pro Conair Spin Brush

Monday, October 22, 2012

This product gets my rave reviews. I hesitated purchasing one because the price is over $50. I decided to give it a chance...after seeing the TV ad for 200 times. Thinking to keep the receipt for a return. It is lower priced if you buy it online.

I let my hair air dry until it is 75% dry, then, finish with this spin brush. My hair is beautiful, shines, and is nicely styled pretty quickly. I don't have thick hair, but it is wavy...and tends to frizz. I like that I don't need both a dryer and a curling iron to smooth it.

I read that some people have had troubles with the brush not lasting very long. I will keep the box, packaging, and receipt...just in case. For that price I expect it to last a long time. ***** 5 stars from me.