SOCIAL MEDIA


Be Your Own Heroine...

Saturday, March 16, 2013


This Brave Girl message for today spoke to me very personally. I make an attempt daily to see the good side of things, and of people. I want to believe that people are doing the best that they can...but my heart tells me that it isn't true. I know people very well who get enjoyment from making others lives miserable. I make an attempt to remove people who are like this from my life, however that is not always possible. An example is that just 2 days ago a person spared no criticism about my little trailer, Prairie Flower...saying that it is just a crazy idea...and that I will never go thru with my dream. See the part above about being misunderstood, plotted against, and betrayed! That is where I find myself. I take that as a personal challenge, and I will take Flower out as much as I can. I will be true to me! She did it anyway!