SOCIAL MEDIA


Dutch Oven Cooking - Cheesy Potatoes

Monday, March 11, 2013


March Dutch Oven Cooking...I made these cheesy potatoes. A new recipe for me. I didn't take my usual photo while it was fresh in the pot. Here is a photo on a plate to show you. The potatoes were from my garden last summer, still very good after storage. The recipe is really good, and received many compliments. Yay, that's what every cook wants! 

Recipe for Cheesy Potatoes

8 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and diced
1/2 stick margarine
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 small onion diced
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 5 ounce can evaporated milk

Directions - Melt the margarine in the dutch oven, add all the ingredients into the oven and mix well. Cook at 350 for about 45 minutes to one hour, until the potatoes are done. Be careful with the bottom heat, this will burn if too hot.  Enjoy the Yummy!