SOCIAL MEDIA


Growing Great Garlic with Mary Jane Butters

Monday, October 7, 2013


I spent all day yesterday working in my garden. I did a lot of clean-up and did get my garlic planted.  Then today....Mary Jane shares a post about growing your own garlic. I think that garlic is the easiest thing to grown! I grow it in a 4' x 4' square raised bed. I like to use my small mini-tiller to till the amended soil in my raised beds. It works like a dream, and is small, light, and easy to use. I will tell you sometime how I got hubby on board with that purchase...well... how about now. He has a distinct favorite in his manly equipment, so I just took him to said dealer...and got just what I wanted!


If you are interested in growing your own garlic...here is a link to Mary Jane's post. Mary Jane's Farm