SOCIAL MEDIA


Fortune Cookie

Friday, January 17, 2014
via Pinterest
We must always have old
memories and young hopes.

Hum, sometimes I will get a fortune cookie that is very special. I have kept this one for a long time...pondering this phrase. I think that I am a searcher, for my important things. Or, maybe just a lover of interesting ideas and thoughts. Something like the old Girl Scout song, Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver, and the other gold. Of course that just isn't true...some people are neither.

It is like the times when we get caught up in our everyday lives...the frantic, crazy, all-consuming stuff. Our minds are in overdrive, even when sleeping...planning, worries, deadlines....I know that I never had any time to myself and certainly didn't think about this kind of thing.

Young Hopes
Think about it, and what it means to you.