SOCIAL MEDIA


Camptown Girls at Big River Campground

Monday, May 19, 2014

Here I am. Hooked up, stocked up....and ready for the trip. I only wish my friend was on time....I had to wait a half hour. The drive was great, a Thursday morning, and little traffic. It took about 1 1/2 hours to reach our destination....Big River Campground.



Here is the campsite, a lovely place in the Ponderosa Pines along the river.



The river, so lovely......is known as the Deschutes River, in Central Oregon.



My picnic table, with floral tablecloth and solar candlestick.



Prairie Flower with the "trimmings", all ready for the weekend.



My friend Connie playing her violin beside the river. I snuck up behind her to get this pic. Her playing is very lovely, and I enjoyed the music very much.

The Big River Campground is very close to Sunriver Resort, and Bend Oregon. 






Happy Trailering...until next time. Have a nice campfire, and roast your favorite treat!!  Sharon