SOCIAL MEDIA


Finding a Perfect Beach Umbrella for Glamping

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

 I have been looking for a beach umbrella for a while. 

My search has not been successful until today...I have not found any, zero....

I knew that there was a sale going on at this place...

The location - World Market

The price - on sale $9.99



 World Market has these on sale right now.

There are 5 or 6 fabric choices.

Nice selection of fabrics, stripes, florals, and several color choices.
Here is a close-up of the fabric that I liked best. A paisley print with background of dark coral, and shades of blue. The fabric is unique and so very fun!

Well, with that great price and knowing I would never find another one exactly the same....I brought home 2.

My plan is to take them in my glamper, Prairie Flower for shade. They will not see a real seashore...but maybe a lake shore.

Fabulous!!!!