SOCIAL MEDIA


Pumpkins and Chickens

Monday, November 24, 2014

This pretty cupboard is an inspiration to me. It is time to get out my boxes of Thanksgiving decor and put it out for the holiday.

I have a card table set up in my studio, with the hanging light fixture on it. I have been taking it apart to see what needs to be done. I have decided that I need a plug to temporarily wire to it, so I can determine exactly what wiring needs to be done. I am hoping that it is in working condition, because that will make my project pretty easy. The major change that I want to make is to turn it over, so that the lights are pointed up toward the ceiling. I read several DIY directions that show how to change it, and the project is within my ability. The light fixture only cost me $3.50 so I don't have to worry about breaking it. Here is a link to Centsational Girl for her chandelier makeover.... Chandelier Makeover