SOCIAL MEDIA


Decorate the House

Friday, December 19, 2014



OK, these are not my photos...they are from Pinterest. I think that the deer are really fun. I could do it, if I had any deer..............  That said, I admit to having way too much Christmas decor in clear tubs, in the storage room....stacked 4 high...8 in all. I can not use all of them at one time, so I rotate the stuff. I don't want to get rid of any of it, some of it dates back to the 1970's.

Today was tree day, the lights and ornaments are all on it. Tomorrow, other decorations around the house. It always takes so long to put the stuff up, I just keep putting things on the tree until I am bored. I seems to work just fine. Sometimes I think that a pre-lite artificial tree would be good, then I don't have to watch the water, and consider the fire danger.

I think that my Mom had it made, she sent the kids (us) out to a tree farm to pick out a tree. We hauled it home, put it in the stand, brought it in and decorated it.  Then we took it all down on New Years Day. Yeah...she had it made!