SOCIAL MEDIA


Only 16 days until the first Glamping Trip of 2015

Thursday, April 16, 2015



I am very excited for the first trip. I will have to tow Prairie Flower about 50 miles. My friend Debbi from Vintage Women with Trailers (an Oregon group), own a small farm with her hubby. This is the third time that they have hosted this event at their lovely farm. They are wonderful, and generous to invite us to come for a weekend. The farm is beautiful, and they share it with us.

There are 24 women planning to bring their vintage trailers, a good number I think. I hope to find some gals who I would like to camp with. I have been on a camping trip with this group when 40 women attended. 

This group usually goes to expensive RV parks with full hook-ups. I like a more rustic camping experience, and a less costly one. This is good and bad....the good is that there are no fees, dues, meetings, etc. Each gal is responsible for her own reservations and payments. The bad is that I really do not care for the RV resort parks, although I admit that they are safer and that is important.

The highlight of the weekend will be attending the spring Old Farmhouse Sale. This open air sale is free and very fun. There are great vendors and a good time for us.