Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I am thinking of the road, again...........while mowing the grass.



God Bless Cowgirls, or Women with Old Trailers.........................for they are Brave. The next camping trip? May 29-31, 2015. I sure hope for fair weather!

I admit that I have not posted to my blog lately. I have been wearing my gardener/farmer hat. This is the time to plant the little seeds for the crop of organic fruits and vegetables come summer. I have to weed the raised beds, for the crop of unwanted plants is coming in thick. The house is a mess.  I had my first strawberry from my garden today. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's a crazy time of year...so much to do. I hope you enjoy your coming camping trip. I am preparing for a Yellowstone trip on the 7th of June so getting ready for that too. I planted some stuff yesterday and will work on it again today, if the old back lets me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.