Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Bee Keeping


I took this photo yesterday, a beautiful sunny January Day. The bee hives are inside a chain link dog kennel, it works to keep most animals out, however a bear would have no problem getting into the bees. It is warm, by winter standards...about 55 F during the day, and above freezing at night. I was attempting to take a short video for a friend. I did not succeed with the video....but I will try again. The weather forecast is to snow a little next weekend.  It is very quiet here, except for a little elk hunting.

1 comment:

  1. We moved to our new location last summer and the place was humming with bees. We considered getting hives but haven't the first clue of what to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.