SOCIAL MEDIA


Craft Room Remake Update #1

Wednesday, May 4, 2016


I have spent many hours working on this project. This is some progress, but far from completed. I purchased many of the storage bins and the shelves at Ross. I love the discounts and prices at Ross. I looked at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, TJ Maxx Homegoods, and Marshall's. I went to every Ross in the area to get all the same items for this project...   I also used all kinds of thrift store things that I have painted and changed to fit my style. The project is taking a long time. The problem is that I have supplies storage in several places and it is not organized. I keep finding things that need to fit into the shelves for that item. I am moving all my stuff out of the guest room tomorrow, and clearing that space of all the stuff. I am making good progress, considering all the things I am doing.

Friday is a big day, I will being taking my trailer on the first glamping weekend of 2016!!! Yay!!! Tomorrow, I will getting ready, so much to do.