Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Craft Room Remake Update #1



I have spent many hours working on this project. This is some progress, but far from completed. I purchased many of the storage bins and the shelves at Ross. I love the discounts and prices at Ross. I looked at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, TJ Maxx Homegoods, and Marshall's. I went to every Ross in the area to get all the same items for this project...   I also used all kinds of thrift store things that I have painted and changed to fit my style. The project is taking a long time. The problem is that I have supplies storage in several places and it is not organized. I keep finding things that need to fit into the shelves for that item. I am moving all my stuff out of the guest room tomorrow, and clearing that space of all the stuff. I am making good progress, considering all the things I am doing.

Friday is a big day, I will being taking my trailer on the first glamping weekend of 2016!!! Yay!!! Tomorrow, I will getting ready, so much to do.


1 comment:

  1. I so need to do this but will be moving this year so the great organization will happen then. Love your craft room...beautiful. Where did you go camping?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.