SOCIAL MEDIA


I Love Pedicures

Friday, October 7, 2016

Well Girlfriends, after yesterday and all that drudgery...I needed something today. I looked at my hair and feet....instantly thought pedicure and haircut. Somehow, I got both scheduled today and drove into the city. I just had my first salon pedicure last Feb, and I am hooked. A new nail salon (Nails Uncorked) opened next door to hubby's favorite place (Cabela's), and it is very convenient for me. It took three pedicures to get a technician that I enjoy and does great work. Thank you Connie, it was a great foot massage! I normally select a plain nude, pinkish-brown color, but today.....I went wild, I selected a bright red sparkle gel polish. I love it! So pretty that I want to wear sandals...or at least my Birk's. The color is so happy!