SOCIAL MEDIA


Merry Christmas Day

Sunday, December 25, 2016

To all my friends, and family....I wish for you is to have a blessed day and peaceful, loving thoughts for all you love. 

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light,...
Thru the years we all will be together
if the fates allow...
So hang a shining star upon the highest bough,
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now.


This is my main holiday display on the coffee table. The sculpture, Woman with Fawn, is so lovely. It is about 14" tall by 26" long, these were created in 1981, by an Austin Texas man, Mark la Pointe.  This one is in perfect condition, the auction value is much higher than my Goodwill price. I absolutely love it.

I put it on a vintage silver tray, highlighted by the 4" silver crackle balls, greens, and pearl strands. A truly lovely, peaceful and beautiful display. Enjoy...