SOCIAL MEDIA


Soul Book - A Free Online Class from Brave Girls Club

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Yes, I know that I blog about Brave Girls Club all the time. Today, I want to share something very special with you. They have a free online class, Soul Book. I plan to start this class, with the new year. I think that I will enjoy making my own book. Melody Ross makes it so easy with her printouts and videos for the class. I you need to do is download and print out the lessons, pictures, etc. A few crafting things are needed, nothing expensive, tape, fabric bits, mod podge, cheap paint brushes, etc. I hope that you will check it out at this link


See, I made it super easy for you to find. Take a look, maybe you will be inspired to make one for yourself, or with a friend. Really!!!!

Share this blog post if you want, I want women to know about this!