SOCIAL MEDIA


Prairie Flower

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Well, I sorta forgot that I didn't all the photos on the blog. Here is the last 2017 photo.  The bed area is difficult to photograph because it is a little dark inside. The area is both table and benches, and the bed. I decided to forgo the table and make a fabulous sleeping area. The bed is about a 3/4 full size...meaning it is really small for two people. That is OK, there is enough room for me and all these pillows. I made a duvet cover with the same fabric that the curtains are made from...(came with the trailer) and use a down alternative comforter. The foam bench cushions are not very comfortable, so I have two pillow toppers that are twin size stacked. I made the bed with vintage pink floral sheets that I found, they were still in the original packaging. The pillows are an eclectic mix that have down inserts. The upper bunk is used for storage, I have most anything that I might need inside the trailer. Note the two LED lanterns hanging above the bed...I don't bother with a battery, I use LED battery lights...or solar lights. The entire girly decor works for me...and it keeps the man from wanting to use it. The funny thing is that all his friends are curious and ask me if they can see the inside. It makes me smile when I show off my 1963 Aloha trailer.

The trailer is inside our shop building, and I have no worry about it getting wet and leaking. I put my chairs, coolers, umbrellas, and water jugs inside. They stay clean inside and I do keep track of my stuff that way. There is no water, and I don't need to worry about anything freezing. It is snug and secure, but if a place to sleep is wanted...there are many things to move inside the trailer.