SOCIAL MEDIA


My Soul Book 2017

Saturday, November 11, 2017










I have been creating a new Soul Book with Brave Girls Club online and Facebook pages. I thought that I would share some of it with you.

I started with an old scrapbook cover, that I cut down to the right size. I followed the instructions and made the pages out of cardboard. I covered the pages with all kinds of papers, that I glued down with a glue stick. The edges were covered with strips of paper. Some tape was used for the binding areas.

I was a bit perplexed about starting to fill the pages. However, I have been cutting out ideas and saving them for this kind of book for a couple of years. I worked with my favorites, and had a book before I knew it. I am pleasantly surprised with my personal book.

Please enjoy looking at these pages.