SOCIAL MEDIA


One of Those Days

Sunday, December 3, 2017

I woke up to a cold, snowy day...and decided to take on a project, since a last of the guests left yesterday. And...I received my new Dyson mini cordless stick vacum. BTW, it is terrific.

I had to do some cleaning in my studio, it was a terrible mess. I had stacks of gifts, boxes, magazines, paperwork and clutter in the way. I took many hours to get the room back. I found some things that I have been looking for too. There is still work to do...much work.

I created a cozy place for me to be. I got new batteries in all the timer candles, put up some tiny fairy lights, put out a new room scent jar, and changed up some areas. My little room is a hygee...charming, cozy, and lovely place to be during the winter.

I hope to see the super moon tonight, and it puts out about 15% more moonlight...I noticed that it was pretty easy to see last night at about 1 am.