SOCIAL MEDIA


Plantar Fasciitis - A Big Pain in My Left Foot

Thursday, January 4, 2018
I have posted about this problem before. My left foot has been causing me enough pain to alter my choices and lifestyle for many months. I have been getting medical care for 3 months, and this problem is stubborn about abating. I have been getting physical therapy weekly...and I have not had any relief, in fact it was worse after some treatments. I have been distressed and unhappy about my foot. It became important to me...to take actions for healing. I needed to take charge of the situation.

I decided to add another treatment to see if it would help. My insurance covers acupuncture. I found a place that takes my insurance. OK, I have had 2 appointments and 2 treatments. 

The results, I think that I am experiencing much less pain, and I can walk without limping. I have to limit the time that I am standing and walking, or the pain is back. 

I am expecting that in one month...to be nearly to my goal. No foot pain, and the ability to walk and stand as I wish.

My regret, not getting medical help last summer. I thought that I could do self care and heal. Wrong!