SOCIAL MEDIA


Dog Barking

Wednesday, May 23, 2018
"So far our barking has saved mom & dad from murder by 40 mailman, 16 UPS drivers, 3 Girl Scouts..." #doglovers #dog


This pic came from Pinterest. It made me laugh so hard...because I am certain that my Lab, Radar is thinking the same thing. Hubby gets terribly upset when Radar barks.....but Radar is usually right. There is something outside that he hears.  When we are not home, he sounds down-right scary to anyone outside.  Friends have told us that they wouldn't want to some inside with that bark. I think that I am happy that he is protective.  We need a dog to tell us when something is happening, hubby knows this.......................but, he is easily angry because the barking usually makes him "jumpy". Of course, when he is sound asleep in the man cave.....what does he expect?