SOCIAL MEDIA


The Voice of Your Soul

Saturday, August 11, 2018




Dear Searching Soul,

The things that may bring happiness to some, may be the very things that leach all of the energy out of you. It is okay to find your joy in places that may seem strange to others...and it is okay if you do not enjoy the same things that seem to bring happiness to others.

Follow the call of your very own yearnings.

Listen to the voice of your soul.

And as you choose whatever happy means to you...allow others to choose their happy, too.

You are so very loved.

xoxo

from Brave Girls Club

I am getting ready to travel to Boise on Monday. You know to deal. Today, I selected the clothing and things that I want to take with me. I am an over-packer...I just want to have choices...and that cause me to travel heavy. Well, at least I am driving to Boise. I can bring my ukulele, and other things.  It is going to be hot, the mid-90's. Maybe, I should throw in a light jacket...just in case. 

I found a nice place to stay using VRVO. Last time I went to the Brave Girl Symposium I selected the hotel where the event was held. It was very expensive and I was not happy with it. So, I decided to find another choice.