SOCIAL MEDIA


Fall Camping

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Last week, I took Prairie Flower camping for a week. I had to work on a personal issue and decision. I needed to be alone with my thoughts and to search myself for an answer. I like alone time, I need alone time, too much togetherness is difficult for me. I think that most folks don't understand. I am not worried or afraid, I feel that I make safety a priority and if I start to feel uncomfortable....I hook up my trailer and leave. The campground is small with just 10 camping sites, and most were occupied with normal folks that I talked to a little bit.

I love Central Oregon and the Bend area. I climate is good for me, with more sunshine and less rain. I would choose to live there. There are many opportunities for outdoor activities and a nice city, Bend, nearby.





P.S.  I wish that I was still there...it rained over and over this week....