SOCIAL MEDIA


Letting Go Of Things

Monday, October 22, 2018
saddle

I decided to sell most of my accumulation of horse equipment. I have been thinking about it for about a year. Today, I took on the tack room. My horses have been deceased for over 10 yrs now. Yes, I think that my horse days are over. I made a big pile of stuff, and three saddles, to sell. ( I am keeping three saddles for now, there are 6.) So, I still have a problem....the sentimental part of me wants them.

I cleaned those saddles for sale, photographed them. I will be posting them on craigslist soon. Two of them are like new, and would make great Christmas gifts.

I also have a pony cart and harness for sale.

When the horse trailer is sold, and all this stuff....I will feel good about it.

A friend of mine told me that she would show me how to sell on Ebay, then I will start selling some vintage things. (Left over from my junk dealer/collector phase.)

Next, the Halloween stuff............I am mostly just decorating with fall and pumpkins, leaves....I also have a good sized collection of vintage Turkey salt and pepper shakers.....so cute, small, and easily stored.

I think that doing this is going to be good for me. I will feel less tied to all my possession's.