SOCIAL MEDIA


Be True To You

Wednesday, November 21, 2018




You'll never find your happiness in someone else's version of life. You are not like anyone else.

You are different from anyone who ever came before you and anyone who will ever come after; your likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, and motivations are unique to you.

It's so worth it to do the work to figure out just what it is that brings the sparkle into your eyes.

Find out what really lights you up and then search for more of THAT in your life. Own it, grow it, protect it, and embrace it. Search it out and hold on to it -- FIND YOUR JOY IN IT.

Just be you, then be true to that YOU. The world needs you in all of your alive-ness. You can't come completely alive until you know what it is that gets you there. 
www.bravegirlsclub.com

I am experiencing the problem of having others try to manipulate and control me. I refuse to be used by these persons. I am true to myself, I own it, protect it, and embrace it. Your views are yours, and I do not share them. It is the same as religion and politics.....we are different.