SOCIAL MEDIA


The First Day of Spring

Wednesday, March 20, 2019
°spring garden° DAFFODILS

We have been enjoying the most lovely spring weather recently. Daffodil's are blooming at lower elevations. 

The warm weather has melted most of the snow. Yay! The snow has been here for such a long time.  Several of the spring bird migration have appeared. The Swallows, Turkey Buzzards, and Rufus Hummingbirds have been here about a week. The tiny Hummingbirds here in the cold and snow, and I provided them with food.

We cleared out the broken/destroyed Flowering Plum beside the front door. A small lonely replacement tree is still there, however I think that it is doomed, due to the cracked, broken, bark....that is not a good sign of a healthy tree.  I think that a dogwood tree may be planted there.

I received an order of rhubarb plants, and now I must get the new bed installed and the roots planted.