SOCIAL MEDIA


Dear Lovable Soul,

Sunday, September 22, 2019

A year ago, everything was different. And now that I look back, I realize that a year can do a lot to a person.



Dear Lovable Soul,

There are a whole lot of people in this world.

Beautiful friend . . . life is much too short to ever stick around a person who makes you feel like you are difficult to love.

Time is much too short to spend time with any person who sees more of what is wrong about you than what is right about you.

We can limit the time that we spend with others. We can walk away from relationships that hurt. Sometimes it’s better to learn to love ourselves enough to be alone for a while rather than be with someone who continually tears away at us.

We can believe in people, we can love them, we can wish them well, we can extend a hand in emergencies, we can speak well of them and believe well of them . . . and at the same time, keep our time with them to a minimum.

You are lovable. You are worthy of love. Please learn to love yourself and only allow others to treat you the way a lovable, worthy human being should be treated (the way everyone should be treated).

You are worth everything it takes.

You are SO very loved.

xoxo

Melody Ross

www.melodyross.com

I love this message....

It speaks directly to me, and to the way I have been living my life now.

I am lovable.

I am worthy of love.

I love myself, and do not allow others to treat me in any other way.

I am worth everything it takes.