SOCIAL MEDIA


Clear Glass Crystal Drops...

Sunday, October 20, 2019

I was able to purchase 17 crystal drops with the ugly lamp they were on...I removed the crystals and donated the lamp back.

I have a 3 candle silver candelabra, so I think that doing little drops similar to the pic would be a fun way to use the drops.

Or...use a string of colored or clear glass beads, and make short or long lengths to drape and hang around lamp shades or light fixtures. I have many old broken bits of vintage jewelry to use in my creating. 

I may look around for ideas in the Christmas displays and find some fun inspirations.

I also like to hang crystal drops outdoors as sun catchers. The sunlight glitters and gives a rainbow effect. It is very pretty.

The wonderful thing is that I can, and will reuse these and remake them into different things as I like.