SOCIAL MEDIA


Find of the Week - Pyrex Fridgies

Tuesday, October 15, 2019




Ten years ago, I used to purchase Pyrex fairly often. I wanted to sell it, and I had 3 large boxes of casseroles, and bowls.  Pyrex was not a seller in this area, and many dealers had huge shelves full of it.  A few years ago, I sold it as a lot to a woman who collected Pyrex. 

I kept only a few things, a Cinderella Daisy mixing bowl set (mint), and a few of these small refrigerator storage containers.  I do like to use these in the refrigerator. I think that the price is lower than buying new glass containers. The hubby destroys the plastic items in the microwave anyway.

When junking, I found these at Goodwill last week, Pyrex with lids. They are mint, no scratches at all, no chips, and no fading from a dishwasher.  I guess that maybe these were never used, just kept in the box, and was stored somewhere. I purchased these four, and left several others on the store shelf.

This was a good find, and very useful to me. I hope that your junking adventures are good this week.