SOCIAL MEDIA


The Hard Things for The Best Things

Tuesday, October 22, 2019
rainbow nursery art bright nursery art rainbow nursery image 0

I am struggling with letting go of my stuff. I know that it will make my soul happy. I look toward the time when the extra stuff stored in corners, boxes, closets, and elsewhere is gone, right now it is a heavy weight hanging around my neck.

It is difficult to stop old habits, and beliefs...to stop rewarding myself for putting up with hubbies BS...when I feel overwhelmed. I haven't found a replacement .........for myself. It is partly happiness and grief while working thru my stuff. I keep filling boxes and donating stuff.

I know that I need to give up the GOOD things that I enjoy, to get to the BEST things in my life. I think that I need a get-a-way for a few days....maybe soon.





Dear Fabulous Girl,
Almost everything that is beautiful and true requires some kind of sacrifice on our part.
Often, to get to the very BEST things that are meant for our life, we have to give up GOOD things that we enjoy very much. This is the meaning of sacrifice.
If we want our bodies to be healthy, we have to really control eating lots of delicious but unhealthy foods we enjoy. If we want to become good at a hobby or skill, we have to give up time in our days to practice and study. If we want to have peaceful and meaningful relationships, we often have to give up our ego and do things for the sake of others.
We can not look at this as a loss, because truly, we are trading something good for something even better. It is a wonderful thing, and a path to happiness.
Be brave enough to let go of the good things that are holding you back from the best things.
You are so very loved.
xoxo