SOCIAL MEDIA


To Be More Productive

Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Some days it's all about the chocolate







Goddess of Gripe

I love Maxine. I just wanted to share with you.....

I find myself getting side tracked when working on the purge project. Many of you probably do the same thing. Life goes on, meals to make, laundry to do, and bills to pay....and more.

When working on projects I see things to complete when I am in the middle of it. It distracts me. I keep a plastic bin beside me to put those distractions in. When I have odd time...I can catch up on them.

Here are some ideas that I found online:

Do your difficult tasks first.

1. Write down the 6 things you need to do tomorrow.

2. Organize them in order of importance.

3. Work on the most important to-do until it is finished.

4. Then move to the 2nd most important thing on the list.

When working on the most important things, I sometimes hit a wall, and can not continue. I will return to it soon. 

I multitask, and am juggling constantly. Such as laundry, baking, and vacuming at the same time. Answering the phone, all those **** robo calls. Friends drop by, you know the story.