SOCIAL MEDIA


A Starbucks Copycat Drink

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

*********************************

I decided to change my blog post to something fluffy and good to drink. 

I looked for a recipe for a treat from Starbucks that can be made at home. I have no Starbucks in my area, so this is a good copycat recipe.

**************************


****************************

The photos and text are from - www.thekatherinechronicles.com


Brew the passion tea as instructed – I actually placed 4 tea bags in my coffee pot and brewed some hot water so I had enough tea for a few pink drinks with minor effort.
Once the tea is brewed, I suggest placing it in the fridge and allowing it to cool. Once the tea is cool, add some ice to a glass and add some tea.
Up next add 2-3 TBSP of heavy cream into the tea – that gives it the milky pink amazing color that we ALLLLLL just love!
Andddd the very last step is to sweeten to your liking, I am a sweet tea drinking gal so I have always liked my tea on the sweeter side.
Mix it all together and you will have your super simple, super cheap, Starbucks Copycat Pink Drink, yum!
Ingredients
  • 1 bag Brewed Tazo Tea (chilled)
  • 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
  • 2 tbsp Sugar Free Syrup
Instructions
  1. Brew Tea and place in refrigerator to chill
  2. Pour tea over ice
  3. Add in heavy cream and sweetener to your liking