SOCIAL MEDIA


I have Hope

Sunday, July 5, 2020

*****************************************

"When this is over, we may never again take for granted a handshake with a stranger, full shelves at the store, conversations with neighbors, a crowded theater, a Friday night out,  a routine checkup, a school rush each morning, coffee with a friend, the stadium roaring, each deep breath, a boring Tuesday, life itself. When this ends, may we find that we have become more like the people we wanted to be, we were called to be, we hoped to be. And may we stay that way..."

**************************************

I don't know who wrote this...it is so true...I believe that "may we find that we are more like the people we want to be".

I have found Hope inside me. A tired and weary kind of hope...a little twinkling light!

I am still struggling..but with less distress inside me.  I want to find the life quality that I need so dearly...otherwise, what is the point of living?  I do have hope...right now.

**************************************

We, the People must stand up and say...NO MORE. We will not tolerate the thugs that are causing this war in our USA. We must enforce the laws. That couple in St Louis called the police for help...and were told NO. OMG...I am thankful that they were brave to stand up to the thugs, and had guns to use. I empathized with them, they would be dead if not. 

We cannot let these thugs intimidate and bully. Try to rewrite our history and tear down our national monuments. Are we citizens willing to allow this to happen? NO WAY