SOCIAL MEDIA


Dark and Light

Wednesday, January 20, 2021


This post is by Rebel Thriver

Beloveds,

Let each of us look within and remember the Light within us.

I grew up in a house of secrets and silence and maintaining the status quo. I wanted to shake the foundations of that world of lies.
I've come to realize I may not change the entire world but if I am willing to change within myself, to commit to uncovering the light within my own Being through honest and open self examination, by sharing my story in with all my scars and wounds and human foibles, I may reach one person. That is how the world is healed, one person at a time. And I can do that.

Today I wish to be an instrument of light. To recognize my own light even when I feel lost in the darkness of my own loss and grief. I ask to hold to faith and hope and love to guide me in Light and purpose and clarity.
Honor your own Radiant Light.

Thank you as always to the guiding words of Rumi who always speaks to my Soul down through the ages.

Shared with gratitude and Fierce Love
Cheryl

I think about this post. I have had darkness around me for 2 months. The lesion (squamous cell skin cancer), has really impacted my life. I have been very worried. It was growing so fast, and that is a bad thing. My Dermatologist effectively committed malpractice by being negligent to check the places that I specifically asked her to look at.

Now that I am 7 days post surgery, and healing well, I am able to see light. Although I have months of healing to go, I am thinking that I will do well..

I have been researching things I can do to help myself. I think that I will have a procedure on my face. It will lightly remove a layer of pre-cancerous tiny spots on my skin.

I will not go back to my Dermatologist. I have been her patient starting in 1997. The thing is this - she has never spotted skin cancer. I have always pointed to spots, and wanted to get care. I believe that this is the fourth time.

Next week I go to see a PA at the surgeons office, I hope that I will have better care! I still have skin spots that need care!
I just took this photo with my PC. Day 7, Stitches Removed

I may need a procedure on the right
eyelid if it stays drooped like this.

I hope that I will get feeling back in
the right side forehead and into my
hair. In fact, I cannot move my
forehead at all.