SOCIAL MEDIA


Bahala Na

Sunday, April 18, 2021

 


Saying Bahala Na is a Filipino's expression of trust that the outcomes will unfold within the harmony and natural balance of the Universe. Trust in the process of Life.

*******************************

Our health really does affect the quality of our lives and our work. We are far more productive and happier when we get enough sleep, eat a little healthier and fit in some type of activity.

Making time for you is probably the hardest thing to do for the typical overworked and overwhelmed person, but it is crucial for lowering stress, increasing happiness and encouraging creativity.

Maybe try this: meditate, write, sketch, walk or simply sit quietly for a few minutes each day and do absolutely nothing.

If you aren't taking any action to turn your life now, chances are you will live the same routine for the rest of your time. 

Maybe life is uncertain for you now but your capable to take back control of your life.

 Author Unknown 


Old Man Crap - He has gotten terrible. Today, I said that I had enough of his conversation, and just walked away. I forgot that I'm not going to talk with him, because I am over his crap. OK, once again. . . I am not talking with him.

I hate Old Man Crap! ! !