SOCIAL MEDIA


Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, OH MY

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

 


***************************************

Hum,
How About,
Lonely and
Tired and
Bored!
Oh My?

This is something that I have been feeling for a long time. We are back under severe restrictions Again. I am just plain apathetic now, all the time. I have been reading many novels on my Ipad (I love it!) How many? Two to Three every week.....
I don't want to watch TV, cook, clean, or interact with the old man. He is such a pain in the &*%$. Really, just the other day he complained to me, about me, from the inside of the house. . .all the way to the car. I turned and looked him in the eye, and said "I am staying home." I got out my house key and started back. (Knowing that I was not putting up with his behavior! No way! I am just walking away when this happens. . .)

Did I get thru his teeny, tiny brain. . .? Somehow?

He did improve his behavior and I went with him. 
I am making plans. For myself. I will not tolerate this anymore.  The Old Man Crap is about to be alone with his shit.
This week he is gone from home, with his 2 friends. I am happy, and calm.