SOCIAL MEDIA


A Little Bit Cranky

Monday, June 21, 2021


 I am so ready to be over with the Oregon Covid restrictions. The Gov has set extremely high goals in vaccinations to be met before she opens the state. 

Everyone seems to be really unhappy with the situation. However, there are people who wear masks inside their cars, walking outdoors alone, and I saw mountain bikers riding past our rural home wearing masks. 

Our best hope for the state reopening is for people to get vaccinated. I have listened to folks justify not getting vaccinated. "I am very healthy", "I take all kinds of vitamins", and "I don't want to". "I will wear a mask instead."

Maxine, and Gov Brown, no one does exactly what you want...get over it.

Myself, I have begun to not wear a mask...unless a store employee nicely asks me to. 2 days ago, went shopped at 5 stores, and only one ask me to mask. 

I believe that we have stopped because so many states have opened up. Our Gov is a *&^%$$. You can bet that she will not be re-elected.