SOCIAL MEDIA


Thrift Store Find - Merrell Boots

Monday, March 27, 2023

 

I couldn't believe my great find at St. Vinnie's Thrift Store. I usually don't look at shoes, although on rare occasions I might. When they put expensive ones on a special display, I would take a quick look. Usually anything there is not my size, or isn't a good fit, or is too worn. However, these caught my attention! They were my size, new, and fit very well. These boots retailed for $250.00. 

However, I know a resale shop that is happy to purchase shoes, and I have sold ones that were not my size (But, they were high end and in like new.) and received a good price.

I was pretty excited with these. I purchased them for a song! I have worn them all day for 2 days....so nice, my feet liked them! 

I am thrilled to have these expensive boots, they will last for a long time with good care, and I will wear them out!