SOCIAL MEDIA


Yellowstone - I loved it!!

Monday, April 1, 2024

 


Best Beth Dutton Quotes

  1. “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.”
  2. “Challenge accepted.”
  3. “That’s interesting. When I’m here, I understand me less.”
  4. “I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me.”
  5. “It’s on the list of things we need to discuss. A long list.”
  6. “I don’t speak dipshit.”
  7. “It’s OK to watch me walk away, you know. That’s why we do it.”
  8. “Money is my new drug.”
  9. “Not sure the world does slow down, Dad.”
  10. “Here’s all the things I don’t believe. "
  11. “I’d like to end this day on a victory. We’ll talk defeat tomorrow.”
  12. “I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy" 
  13. “I am the bigger bear.”
  14. “The outcome has already been decided.”
  15. “Say it when it matters. Say it when it will save me!”
  16. “That’s a conversation for another time that we’ll never have.”
  17. “Ok. It’s solved.”
  18. “You know, life isn’t a longevity contest; it’s a contest in quality.”
  19. “The sting never fades with me. It is a painful lesson and one you’re about to learn.”
  20. “You know, houses are like boats. They need to be Christened.”
  21. Cowboy: “You better have a big pistol in that purse.”
    Beth: “I do. It’s called my name. Beth Dutton. What’s yours?””
  22. “Just tell me who to fight.”
  23. “It’s a pour the bottle in a bucket kind of day.”
  24. “Did you ever hear the phrase, ‘Every time somethin’ good is trying to happen, somethin’ bad tries to stop it?’ I’m somethin’ bad.”
  25. “I’ve got the cure for that. We’ll see how tough you are after I give it to ya.”
  26. “Don’t judge us for the way we’re protecting the thing we’re giving you.”
  27. “I know that now, and now is all that matters.”
  28. “Loyalty, morality… not part of the equation for you.”
  29. “I love how people think that word entitles them to absolution from the people whose lives they ruin. We owe you nothing.”
  30. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me. Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.”
  31. “What insight. No wonder you’re governor.”
  32. “You are many things, baby, but funny is not one of them. Sorry.”
  33. “Only the good die young. If a meteor strikes Earth tonight, it’s me and the cockroaches running this motherf*cker tomorrow.”
  34. “You know what is so f*ckin’ dangerous about you? That you actually believe that you’re helping. Like in your heart, you believe that. But you refuse to look at the results of your help.”
  35. “Double Tito’s, three olives.”
  36. “We’re with Yellowstone. Nobody’s gonna mess with us.”