SOCIAL MEDIA


You Are Strong

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

 


This is for the person who feels so very alone right now. I want you to know that if you are reading this it is because you need the reminder that you are not alone.
You are seen.
You are valuable.
You are important.

Sometimes the world will smash our hearts and our spirits with things and if that is you right now - I am sorry. Yes, sorry. I know how hard it can be and I know that the weight feels heavy. I feel your heart.
Listen, my dear friend, because I care I also want you to know that there will be a day in the future where you will look back and say, "I made it through." There will be. But for now, just rest in knowing that this person, me, Rachel from Finding Joy, sees you.
I appreciate you.
I am grateful for you.
I value you.
I am proud of you.
You are strong.
You are wonderful.
You are enough.
And you matter.
~Rachel