SOCIAL MEDIA


9.11.2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

 



Today, I will never forget.
We, the citizens of the United
States of America were
attacked, all of us.

How did you feel, think, or sense, on that day?

I, personally, had a bad dream that night. The dream was an emotional, traumatic situation about what my subconscious mind felt. I was outdoors, there were large shards of glass falling from the sky, and I had this glass going deep into my body. Then I looked at myself and saw rivers of red blood streaming down my body. I was being killed.

I felt traumatized, badly injured, frightened, scared, and Mad as Hell.

This may have been the beginning of the end...of the USA. The country has taken a nose dive toward ending our great republic. 

The last 3 elections have shown me how we have fractured our nation. 

Is our future "1984"? 40 years later?