SOCIAL MEDIA


Enjoy Your Time Alone

Friday, July 24, 2020

*******************************************

This essay is from THE DAILY POSITIVE, written by Bernadette Logue. 

I have edited it to fit my blog.


*******************************************

Daily Positive is focusing on important insights that can help you on your life journey, for feeling relief, comfort and freedom.

These are things that have been enormously soothing and helpful. I hope they will help you too!!

You don't need to have many thriving relationships or community in order to be happy.

Relationships are core to our life journey. No man or woman is an island. But you don't need to have a huge loving connected family, lots of amazing friends, or a big community of like minded people in order to be happy.

Quality over quantity.

You can have a small handful of people who are meaningful to you and with whom you feel seen and heard. That equals happiness. That supports a fulfilling life.

A small handful of people who really get me and to whom I'm soulfully connected, whom I spend way less time with, and I'm happier now than I've ever been in my life!

Special shout out today to all introverts, highly sensitive people and people who don't dig lots of loud, social, full on human interactions...  I see you and I hear you and love you!

Enjoy your time alone, adore your animals, commune with mother nature... whatever feels good to you.

We can have relationships with ourselves, with the earth, with blessed creatures and with our spiritual guides, Creator and the Universe... and that can all be just as fulfilling as relationships with other human beings.

You choose, it's your life, do what feels good.

Love!
B